Junior Syndicate

Friday 27 November 2015

Cindy's Boat

I like Chevy's boat because Christmas is coming soon. The boat is made by polystyrene. We need to put paint because dye doesn't go in the holes of polystyrene. Chevy put purple and pink paint because pink and purple is her favourite colour. The favourite parts are Santa Claus, flag and Christmas tree. Santa Claus is saying: "Ho ho ho!" (He said it many times) The Christmas tree is white with tiny Christmas trees on it. Some colourful things are on the boat. They make the boat pretty. The flag is made out of white paper and Chevy used vivid to draw pictures on it. Chevy wrote her name because the boat belong to her. The place where Chevy wrote her name is on the flag. I think mum is jealous when I talk about someone else's boat! My mum think it floats, my dad think it sinks, I don't know if it sinks or floats!
Typed by Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment