Junior Syndicate

Friday 14 August 2015

What does an unpolluted pond look like?





An unpolluted pond has lots of wild life like squirmy eels and happy fish. The water is so clear and shimmery that I can even see my reflection. The air is so clean and fresh for the animals to breathe in.   
Typed by Noah                                                                                    

The unpolluted pond is blue and clean that has healthy plants.All the crawling insects are happy because it's not dirty and it's peaceful. Fish and insects have healthy clean air to breathe.People can see their own reflection in the see through clean pond.The pond is sparkling with bubbles that explode in your face.
Typed by Quintin

An unpolluted pond has green lilly pads. The insects are happy because the water is clean. There is clean blue water and when I look down into the water I can see my reflection. The water is sparkling and clean.
Typed by Rosalynn.

An  unpolluted pond is a clean pond.  The fish are happy. The fish will be healthy and there are beautiful flowers.
By Senna

An unpolluted pond is clean. All of the fish and insects are happy there are lost of soft lily pads. The air is clear. All of the insects are happy and there are lots of soft lily pads. The air is clear.
Typed by Sina.

In an unpolluted pond, the flowers are beautiful and they smell nice. The pond is bright and the air is fresh for the frogs. The pond is not dirty and not sticky. The water is not smelly or disgusting.
Typed by Xander.

An unpolluted pond has fresh water. A clean pond has 516 green plants. The beautiful flowers smell nice. In a clean pond, the fresh air makes frogs relax. Some butterflies are very colourful and bright.   
Typed by Isaac        



An unpolluted pond is clean. There are some tiny insects and green lily pads. There are some green, fresh healthy plants, too. I can see some spotty mushrooms and a flower. The flower is pretty. The water was blue. I can see the reflection of me. The fish are happy. There are big and small ones. I can see the clean fresh air.

Typed by Cindy


An unpolluted pond is beautiful and sparkly. It has fresh air and clear water. Fish are happy because they have clean water to swim in. The water is see through. I can see my reflection in the water. There are green tall plants. The water is sparkling and there is clear blue sky with butterflies flying up and down.
Typed by Shaye.
         

 

6 comments:

  1. Well done Room 14, you all worked well on our class mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sick but I still got to see the mural. It is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made an unpolluted pond and we all put things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made a very dirty polluted pond which had sick fish in it. I felt sorry for the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed making the mural because I think I did a good job on the sea creatures. It was colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked making the mural but it was difficult making the fish but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete