Junior Syndicate

Thursday 23 July 2015

Our Special Person's Day

Some special people from our family came and shared special toys, games and books they had when they were growing up. We had fun and we learned many things from them.
Read some of our thoughts....
I




My poppa showed us some old, old coins and the cards he used to collect. By Cohen.



I like looking at the old coins that Cohen's poppa had.
By Oliver.






I liked the old book that Abigail's mum read. 
By Shaye


I liked the toys. Abigail's mum had lots of toys when she was little. By Rosalynn






I really liked reading my stories to my mum 
By Isaac.





It was nice reading my stories to my Mum and Nana.
By Selena.





On Special Person's Day I went with Abigail's mum. I saw a teddy and I liked it!
By Indiana



On Special Person's Day, when I was with Jesse's Mum, I saw this little miniature play set. I thought it was awesome and pretty fantastic.
By Quintin









I like reading with my Nana.
By Selena.







I like Noah's Nan's doll because it had lovely hair.
By Sina



My Grandma showed us her doll. It was really old.
 By Noah.

Noah showed me his gran's doll. It was hard and I liked it. By Xander.



No comments:

Post a Comment